Friday, February 3, 2012

Charles J. "Chuck" Birmingham

BIRMINGHAM, Charles J. "Chuck" 74, of New Port Richey, passed away on Feb. 1, 2012. Originally from Staten Island, NY, Chuck moved to the Tampa area in 1980. Chuck was a graduate of the City College of New York and New York University Law School. He was admitted to the bar in 1967 and practiced law in New Jersey prior to relocating to Florida. Specializing in real estate, he retired from Stewart Title in Tampa, where he was Vice President and Florida State Counsel. He is survived by his sons, Kevin (Diane), of Port Matilda, PA, and Brian (Roberta) of Morristown, NJ; four grandchildren, Victoria, Sara, Emily and David; his sister June Birmingham of Tarpon Springs; and his nieces Pat Donnelly of Port Richey and Stephanie Moore of Trinity. Chuck was predeceased by his brothers Arthur, of Sayreville, NJ and Jerome of Staten Island, NY. At Chuck's request, there will not be a memorial service. However,condolences may be offered at Trinity Memorial Gardens, 12609 Memorial Drive, Trinity, FL 34655

1 comment:

  1. I was so fortunate to know Chuck not only as a fellow associate but a friend. He would send me manatee photos from the newspaper w/o signing and I knew exactly who sent it. In my hear I know Chuck is in a peaceful place where he can rest. I loved him as my friend and my heart is with his family at this time.

    ReplyDelete